WHAT DO YOU WRITE? (YOUR ALIAS) …AND WHY?
DMNONE for a lot of reasons but mainly no lie I read it in a comic book
2. WHAT CREWS DO YOU REP?
3. HOW LONG HAVE YOU’VE BEEN WRITING/TAGGING/PAINTING/DOING ART?
Started practicing in my notebook in Junior high so 94ish didn’t actually write on anything until about a year or two later
4. WHERE DID YOU GROW UP, AND HOW DID GRAFFITI BECOME A PART OF YOUR LIFE?
Grew up in Mid-City. Graffiti was everywhere at the time mostly tag bangers but I was influenced by some awesome people growing up. I was 12 and still into ninja turtles and cartoons when I met Smear and the rest was history. He put me on UGK
5. WHO/WHAT HAS BEEN YOUR BIGGEST INSPIRATION AND MOTIVATION?
I find inspiration everywhere from comics, video games, and architecture but mostly from close friends and mentors like Smear Serch Suet and a whole lot of others
6. HOW HAS BEING IN GRAFFITI CULTURE CHANGED YOUR LIFE?
It’s hard to tell really. I was in a neighborhood where you either tagged or banged or both and honestly, if I didn’t have graffiti in my life I doubt I’d have the eye to find inspiration all around me. It’s also given me a passion for art and all kinds of creative mediums
7. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE MEDIUM TO PAINT ON? THE STREETS, IN THE STUDIO, ETC.
For me, tagging has been years of ebb and flow but I’ve always owned a yellow streak and love slap tags. Now being older and with health issues, I’m trying to resolve I tend to stay close to home.
8. WHERE WOULD YOU BE IN LIFE RIGHT NOW IF YOU NEVER PICKED UP A PAINTBRUSH/MARKER/SPRAY CAN?
Probably picking up a spray can some things are inevitable.
9. ANYTHING ELSE YOU’D LIKE TO SAY?
Know your history study your styles and remember no one is original.