1. WHAT DO YOU WRITE? (YOUR ALIAS) …AND WHY?
2. WHAT CREWS DO YOU REP (IF ANY)?
3. HOW LONG YOU’VE BEEN WRITING/TAGGING/PAINTING/DOING ART?
4. WHERE DID YOU GROW UP, AND HOW DID GRAFFITI BECOME A PART OF YOUR LIFE?
Venice Beach / Mid City LA… Growing Up in Venice Beach In The 1980s & 1990s, Graffiti & HipHop Was Everywhere, especially growing up skateboarding in the Venice Beach pavillion, it was naturally a part of the culture of the Westside of LA. I grew up in the golden era of HipHop and Graffiti Art was a part of the vision of this Era Of The Early Stages Of The Early 90’s Of HipHop Culture.
5. WHO/WHAT HAS BEEN YOUR BIGGEST INSPIRATION AND MOTIVATION?
Definitely Serch One / Spair / Dizm / Dye5 WCA / Ozer USK / Saber / DA Crew / Fleats / Gotzi / Sal NHD / Mear /
Bleek & The Whole CBS Crew.
6. HOW HAS BEING IN GRAFFITI CULTURE CHANGED YOUR LIFE?
It has educated me and opened up my mind and third eye to a higher vision of seeing the world. When I drive through a city, I no longer see a series of blank walls, My Third Eye Envisions Deep, Colorful & Vibrant Graffiti Art Pieces & Murals. It has enlightened my mind with pure HipHop Flavor / Style & Vision.
7. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE MEDIUM TO PAINT ON? THE STREETS, IN THE STUDIO, ETC.
I LOVE FAT CAPS: New York Fat Caps & Pink Dots for Tags & Flares. Scribes & Drippers for Glass Windows & Dumpsters! Mean Streaks & PX30 Uni Paint Markers for pretty much any other surface.
8. WHERE WOULD YOU BE IN LIFE RIGHT NOW IF YOU NEVER PICKED UP A PAINTBRUSH/MARKER/SPRAY CAN?
Honestly, I don’t think that’s possible. But if it was, I would probably a monk in a Hindu Temple In India.
9. ANYTHING ELSE YOU’D LIKE TO SAY?
One Love To All The TRUE Graffiti & H.I.P H.O.P Heads Worldwide! Only the REAL SURVIVE AND LAST IN THIS GAME! THE FAKE SHALL BE EXPOSED & PERISH.
SHOP GHETTO FRESH PRODUCTS