1. WHAT DO YOU WRITE? …AND WHY?
2. WHAT CREWS DO YOU REP (IF ANY)?
Rep myself as of now. In the early 90s, it was FBI, FOE, and CFK
3. HOW LONG YOU’VE BEEN WRITING/TAGGING/PAINTING/DOING ART?
I’ve been creating art since a youngster in elementary.
4. WHERE DID YOU GROW UP, AND HOW DID GRAFFITI BECOME A PART OF YOUR LIFE?
I grew up in the SGV area.
5. WHO/WHAT HAS BEEN YOUR BIGGEST INSPIRATION AND MOTIVATION?
6. HOW HAS BEING IN GRAFFITI CULTURE CHANGED YOUR LIFE?
Made me more creative wanting to take it to a higher level, try new things.
7. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE MEDIUM TO PAINT ON?
Went from the streets to a canvas or a wall mural at a school or workplace, a wood piece I constructed.
8. WHERE WOULD YOU BE IN LIFE RIGHT NOW IF YOU NEVER PICKED UP A PAINTBRUSH/MARKER/SPRAY CAN?
Probably broke that’s for sure. Or doing something I don’t love to do for a living.
9. ANYTHING ELSE YOU’D LIKE TO SAY?
Thanks for platforms like this to highlight street art and the art in general.